An important retail company belonging to a group with expansion throughout Asia and focused on young women’s fashion. Very influenced by Korean and Japanese fashion
Sr Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer, you need to have a flair for free hand drawings, layering of prints, design, fabrics and details. On your own initiative you convert creative ideas into action and thereby contribute to creating a consistent style in our collections.
Assignments and responsibilities
- Develop streetwear/young graphics, placement prints, patterns, jacquards, embroideries
- Interpret seasonal trends set by Design Manager and adapt these to different product categories and fabric bases
- Prepare artworks for production, including all technical information
- Play an active role in the Design team and work closely with Buying team
- Control and comment on the prototypes and print strike-offs until their final approval, consulting with the Design Manager.
- Coordinate with the Buying and Production team to ensure the quality.
- Come up with new proposals for garments depending on the Graphic Design.
- You have a degree in graphic design or illustration studies.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in graphic design.
- Preferably your previous work experience is from a women’s wear brand.
- You have knowledge of screen printing, embroidery and other applied techniques.
- You have advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- You have advanced knowledge of layering prints for production.
- You can identify new trends and implement this in your work.
- You have a good eye forcolourand composition, paying attention to detail.
- You can work independently.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- You have good English skills, both spoken and written.
- You are willing to live and work in Beijing, China.
- You are interested in working with other cultures.
The company offers interesting relocation conditions.
Are you interested? Send us your CV!
This post is also available in: Spanish