An important retail company belonging to a group with expansion throughout Asia and focused on women’s fashion. Very influenced by Korean and Japanese fashion
Sr Designer Luxury Dress
- Design for assigned denim collection (s) in a clear and focused way geared towards market positioning the brand as denim market leader.
- Support denim Design Manager for the continuous success/ growth of Denim Line in the fast changing Asiatic market, keep update with market trend and new product opportunities.
- Build and deliver strong design for assigned denim collection (s) with a creative, innovative and consumer target focused approach and line with the annual growth plan.
- Prepare and participate in Denim hub to ensure the assigned collection can cover the latest fashion trend and denim styling.
- Work on trend alert research and trend ppt per development season.
- Take leading role in sample fitting, review and provide comments on all samples in term of design details, fabric & washes
- Create and maintain all design records, including technical data sheets and all relevant details.
- Inject commercial and trend-driven fabric & wash ideas, constantly update wash-/ fabric quality, fitting, finish, details and product to market demands.
- Ensure effective communication / visits to existing suppliers in China.
- Maintain close daily cooperation with Denim CDM, ensure effective and highly efficient workflow within calendar deadlines.
- Assure proper communication with buying team & Technicians throughout the whole design development process
- Responsible for Bi-Monthly Store visit report
- Frequent inspiration trips in Asia.
- Coach and shadow Designer/ Junior Designer in different technical areas when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related disciplines
- Overseas education or background is preferable
- Minimum3 years’ experience in fashion design and development with at least 2 years in designer level or up
- Strong fashion sense specially in street/ casual-wear brands
- Good technical sense on denim fabric, material, fitting and washing development
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and being a strong communicator
- Achievement motivated with good analytical skills
- Excellent literacy in Mac & Microsoft Office application, Adobe illustrator and photoshop.
- Good spoken & written English
- Experience on denim is a MUST
The company offers interesting relocation conditions.
Are you interested? Send us your CV!
This post is also available in: Spanish