Big Argentine retailer, in full expansion in Asia, South America and North America. Belonging to a group of companies with different lines of business. Leading company in Latin America in design, development, manufacture and marketing of fashion accessories for women.
Category Manager Cosmétics
The mission for the position will be to establishing the strategy of its business unit, in line with the general strategy of the brand established by the director, and to support the transversal vision, in the coordination and planning of the various areas it leads, seeking better options to achieve the objectives set for your business in terms of Sales, Quality, Marking, stock and profit of the category.
- Define the strategic plan of the item according to the present and future needs to achieve the objectives established in the business unit.
- Being responsible for the result of the sale and margins and ensures compliance with the assigned budget
- Being responsible for the adaptation of the collection to the DNA of the brand.
- Establish and propose to brand management its approach to travel for the category.
- Supervise the variables with the equipment: Costs, rotation, lead time, calendar, quality, terms, payment conditions, etc.
- Promoting continuous improvement in the section by anticipating difficulties and possible solutions to ensure the achievement of objectives.
- Participating in implementation of work systems and projects at company level
- Analyzing competitors, conduct research and travel to the main countries in its category to have a commercial vision
- Build the international expansion strategy, selecting and negotiating with the most appropriate partners.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in similar positions in Fashion companies, with team leadership.
- Experience in sell in & sell out of Cosmetics.
- University Graduate: Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Marketing / Marketing, Fashion Designer.
- Availability to travel to the East or other destinations at least 3 times a year.
- Fluent English and Basic Spanish
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent Office management
Are you interested? Send us your CV!
This post is also available in: Spanish