Big Argentine retailer, in full expansion in Asia, South America and North America. Belonging to a group of companies with different lines of business. Leading company in Latin America in design, development, manufacture and marketing of fashion accessories for women.
Planning and Allocator Manager
- Manage all the necessary analysis on the activity and performance of our commercial premises for the different markets.
- Carry out the analysis and provide the indicators of Sales, margins, purchases, objectives, incentives.
- Analyze stock, rotation, movements
- Define the periodic KPIs of the area and propose actions
- Manage the budget (expense budget, cost centers, purchasing budget, distribution strategy, etc.) and follow-up
- Perform productivity and profitability calculation
- Perform the analysis of the profitability and efficiency of commercial actions
- Professional of the areas Adm. Of companies, Commercialization, Accounting or related (preferably oriented to control of budgets and management, or analysis of commercial results of large commercial chains).
- Experience of 5 or more years leading teams in the area. We will value trajectory in the retail and fashion world.
- Advanced English.
- Basic Spanish
- Competencies such as: Leadership and team development, analytical and organizational capacity, effective communication, strategic thinking, procedural guidance and problem-solving ability, teamwork will be considered. The constant interrelation with support areas is fundamental for the role.
Are you interested? Send us your CV!
This post is also available in: Spanish