An important retail company belonging to a group with expansion throughout Asia and focused on women’s fashion. Very influenced by Korean and Japanese fashion
Junior Category Design Manager
As Designer you will be part of a Design developing and designing products through every phase of the development from sketching, fabric and accessory approval, fitting, to the final production. Here you ensure that our styles are constantly optimized in relation to fashion degree, speed and quality together with your colleagues. Furthermore your areas of responsibility include:
- Collaborate and brainstorm on specified strategic design directions in corporation with our Creative Director
- Analyse sales figures and development needs on specified categories
- Prepare trend presentations, work drawings, prints, and color charts
- Participate on inspiration trips and supplier visits
- We are seeking a candidate passionate about fashion where your eye for colors, composition, and attention to details makes you a successful designer.
- A degree in fashion design
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in fashion design. Preferably from a women’s wear brand, high street level with specific experience in Leather apparel and/or Fashion accessories
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- You have good English skills, both spoken and written
- You are willing to live and work in Beijing, China
Are You Interested? ¡Send us your CV!
This post is also available in: Spanish