An important retail company belonging to a group with expansion throughout Asia and focused on women’s fashion. Very influenced by Korean and Japanese fashion
Sr Designer Total Look
- Together with Design Manager be responsible for the success of the brand, success rate and growth
- Work closely with Design Manager and design team
- Responsible for all collection categories – main focus Outwear, shirt and pants.
- Create 4 collections and 4 Express collections a year
- Trend research with Design Team
- Responsible for trend research according to trend direction given from Design manager each season
- Create design sheets according to style budget, make sure your ideas on design sheet are followed
- Make sure design deadlines are kept
- Work closely with buying team and pattern maker team
- Together with Design manager constantly ensure upgrade of product groups: Pinpoint and improve weak categories, fabric quality, fitting and product to market demands from running analyzes
- Together with Design manager constantly ensure latest trimmings, fabrics, treatments, fittings and updating of suppliers according to trend
- A degree in Fashion design
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Fast Fashion
- Advanced knowledge of 3D drawing programs, Illustrator and Photo shop
- You have good English skills, both spoken and written.
- You are willing to live and work in Beijing, China.
The company offers interesting relocation conditions.
Are you interested? Send us your CV!
This post is also available in: Spanish