Big Argentine retailer, in full expansion in Asia, South America and North America. Belonging to a group of companies with different lines of business. Leading company in Latin America in design, development, manufacture and marketing of fashion accessories for women.
Textile Accessories Designer
- Perform the search of fashion trends, to ensure an innovative and commercial collection according to the latest trends, through the necessary research, trend and product trips, magazines, Fashion Websites, etc.
- Define together with theDesign Manager, the color palettes to use and the key item for the season
- Plan Designs and sketch Designes according to schedule and budget requirements.
- Constantly review new trends to get a quick reaction and propose new products as well as define test items that you want to test in the markets.
- Perform and update trend boards by collection and hemisphere.
- Make trips to Asia for the choice of products for each season.
- Review and collect sales information and rankings for design realization. Interact with other departments to have a vision of the needs of the collection.
- Make the presentations of the collections for the Visual Merchandising, Retail and Product managers team for each country.
- Search, develop and select materials with which you will work on the designs of each season
- Have at least 4 years of experience in similar positions, preferably in international fashion / fast fashion companies.
- Experience in design of fashion accessories / Clothing (hats, caps, gloves, scarfs, handkerchiefs, t-shirts, pajamas, stockings, underwear, etc)
- University Graduate: Fashion Designer or equivalent
- Full time availability
- Intermediate English and Basic Spanish
- Good handling of Microsoft Excel Tools
- Possibility of Living Abroad.
Are you interested? Send us your CV!
This post is also available in: Spanish